Digital Download Buying Guide
- How do I get the download?
- When you've finished your PayPal transaction, you'll receive an email from email@example.com with a link to a zip file containing all the materials.
- What comes in the zip file?
- In the zip comes
Read a full description of the download.
- the svg file containing all of the colors in the stencil
- the full-res png file of the image containing all colors
- individual svg files containing just the individual colors (separated out)
- individual bridged svg files
- individual svg files of just the bridges
- individual png files of the bridged stencil layers
- a simulated image of the painted stencil
- How do I use it?
- You can make your stencil several ways:
How to cut your own stencils by hand.
- Print out each bridged stencil file and cut your stencil using the printed file as a template
- Use the vector file with a craft cutter to cut the stencil
- Use the vector file with a laser cutter to cut the stencil
- Supply the vector file to a commercial cutting service
- Project the unbridged files onto a surface and paint by hand